Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

So Many Thoughts

I have sooo many thoughts going through my head right now.

I'm super excited to go visit Troy in Cali for 2 weeks!!!! I'll be leaving Sunday, which is the day after my brothers birthday, and return on the 19th, the day before my moms :) This means I'll be there for valentines day :D hehe I cant wait for it!!! And his aunt is going on vacation the exact day I'm arriving there, and she said i co uld use her apartment for the week, so that saves me some worry.

I hope his mom is doing ok. She tripped over e dogs and broke her hip. She had to have surgery, and shes coming home tomorrow. So i just hope she never notices me there when I'm staying there the second week.

I have to write his 2000 word 6 source 6 quotes paper tomorrow :/ but eh it's worth it, he bought me a ticket out there.

I'm scared my mom is going to let my cats go whenever i go to Cali...and i really hope she don't because I love them dearly, they are my little babies. But she doesn't like animals, i really hope my brother will stick to his word of feeding them when I'm gone.

It is snowing. Well actually it is freeze raining. Nope I'm wrong, just looked..it has started snowing. I praaaay the electric stays on, or else I'm screwed ;( and I really hope the roads clear up before Sunday, cause thats when i leave, so here's to hope in.

I recently redound my poems that were gunn a be published but, i didn't give them permission to publish them. Ooh i remember one time, Hannah got a poem and it was supposed to be published, and everyone made a big deal about it, but, my mom being herself, bragged to everyone about how i wrote poems too. They all thought i copied Hannah -_- I had written mine 3 years before her.

I rwish i someone would ask me to sing a song with them or something, i love to sing, and i don't care if i suck at singing or not, i just want to sing with someone who also doesn't care...if that makes sense.

I miss my online buddy (you know who you are -_-) never seems to be on anymore, just sucks. Cause we used to have some good chats. Uugh summer get here pleas!

It hurts to swallow my food on my rit side because I damaged my muscle next to my tonsil while i was getting out tonsil stones..uugh if it w asnt so cold i would have sinus dripping and ts no stones which oils mean no having to swab them out...soooo lame :/



And i think I'm done..I have other thoughts i just..wanna do tumblr more lolz

0 comments: