Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Write a paragraph about yourself
My name is Melinda, I am 20 years old, and for the most part I enjoy my life. I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing. I'm a very outgoing and fun person. I'm mature for my age but still a kid at heart. I will be successful.


Write a secret.
I hate Oklahoma for the fact I don't feel anyone can be successful here even tho vie met plenty that are.

Write your dream.
My dream is too never run out of things to try and achieve.


Open up about someone who is special to you and why.
My brother Is special. In more ways than one. He has add and is mentally retarded. He is 18 but has the mind of a 13 year old. He wasn't potty trained till 5 didn't talk till 7 and still can read or write as well as he should be able too. He has problems focusing and has a teeeemper. But I love him regardless. Because of him, I had to grow up quicker and learn to take care of him, I always had to stick up for him and make him feel like he was normal. Only recently did he figure out he is slower than others, but that's ok. He accepted it fairly well and I was proud of him. And yes, this is the same brother that, abused me and contused my back, and has said awful things to me. But without him I would feel completely abandoned even if I had everyone else in the world with me.

Tell your bestfriend what they mean to you.
Dear Mom,
Yea your my best friend, makes me sound like a winner right? But you have always Ben my best friend. I have always been able to come to you about anything and you always tell me what you think I should do, but never pressurednme to do. It that way. You left room for error and for me to make and learn from my own mistakes. I really appreciate that. And the fact you can be my best friend and still be my mom just make syou even better.


Write about a celeb you hate and give reasons.
I do not like Justin bieber
He started off sounding like a girl, and got even worse after hitting puberty. He is too pretty of a boy to even be attractive. He's not very manly and is probably a fad more than anything. I think he is too young to have written a biography, and for him to have a movie. He hasn't experienced enough in life for him to be sooo egotistical like that.



Your favourite place and why.
My favorite place is spavinaw, that was always my fav place as a little kid, that is where my papa George lived. It was always fun going there and playing, I have so many memories from there, and it will always be some of my best memories.

Sum yourself up in 3 words.
Cute. Strong. Loving

Tell a joke.
Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Cuz 7 ate 9 hahahaha

Something your scared of.
Being alone

Your favourite flavour ice-cream.
Peanut buttter cup nom nom nom!

List your 5 favourite songs of all time.
Favorite things-sound of music
 call on me- Eric prydz
Change your mind- the killers
Dance inside- all American rejects
Do-re-mi - sound of music

Someone you miss right now.
Troy

A pet peeve you have.
Socks with sandals

Turn ons & turn offs.
Turn on- big eyes, somewhat big nose, muscles but not too bulky but some tone,
Turn offs- smoking, jerks,

Reasons why people intruige you.
Everyone is unique, everyone has something that makes them different from everyone else.

What was your favourite subject at school.
Math and English

Reasons why you wouldn’t make friends with someone.
They are mean/rude, have no respect for anyone, do drugs, are alcoholics,criminals,

10 random facts about yourself.
I have size 11 feet
I like being fat
I got magna cum laude in Latin, yet only remember like 5 words Latin
I have been biting my nails since I was 4( twirled my hair before nail biting)
I don't like most of my family
I clean when bored, depressed, or excited.
I still watch and like Disney channel..I'm 20
I'm very outspoken.
Very opinionated.
Like to make things.

 State your opinions on religion.
I honestly, have no idea anymore.

Your favourite part about being alive.
Everyday, living life, seeing the people I love and hate. Interacting with everyone and everything, constantly learning and being a part of the world. Whether it be good or bad.

0 comments: